There.
There was a great civilization,
a great revelation, it stood tall
with its many cultures, its pictures on
walls but it did fall and the cities became
actually jungles after all.
I have a culture going now, its called
revenge of myself. That night I worked so
hard only to become a ghost, now, I will
reverse the process.
I will wait till the end, the dead will never rise again.
I will just wait till everything goes corrupt and collaspes
from bankruptcy, then spring up everything again, conquering everything
and becoming everything.
I will rebuild the great civilization that was there!
WHEN I LIVED!
WHEN I LOVED!
WHEN I WON!
victory....!
There, I really care, about the past that
was never too last.
a great revelation, it stood tall
with its many cultures, its pictures on
walls but it did fall and the cities became
actually jungles after all.
I have a culture going now, its called
revenge of myself. That night I worked so
hard only to become a ghost, now, I will
reverse the process.
I will wait till the end, the dead will never rise again.
I will just wait till everything goes corrupt and collaspes
from bankruptcy, then spring up everything again, conquering everything
and becoming everything.
I will rebuild the great civilization that was there!
WHEN I LIVED!
WHEN I LOVED!
WHEN I WON!
victory....!
There, I really care, about the past that
was never too last.
Comments
Post a Comment