July 2024 Chapter 2

 Cavern, Tavern of Despair Disrepair
In the cavern, I'm traveling,
I not know when it ends,
I just preparing for the many holes
and drops to find the treasure in the tavern,
or is it a cavern?

Maybe I'm a little lost in my own dream world.
Maybe I'm a little lost here.
Can I get feeling here?
Feeling for reality cause presently
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
Yes, I'm not lost.

You start to get my drift of this cavern, this cold tavern,
this place of digress and treason!
No, let me go reality, you are too hard to bare, you reveal
all of my despair!
All of my dis-repair!

 Maybe I'm a little lost in my own dream world.
Maybe I'm a little lost here.
Can I get feeling here?
Feeling for reality cause presently
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
Yes, I'm not lost.

But I know I can make it!
I know I can make it!
Through this cavern!
I can make it out of here.
Yes, when the final load is done, I can make it out of here.
OUT of here! Here.

Maybe I'm a little lost in my own dream world.
Maybe I'm a little lost here.
Can I get feeling here?
Feeling for reality cause presently
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
I'm lost!
Yes, I'm not lost.

Out of here! Here.
I will make it straight out of here.
I'm out of here, but who am I?
How am I?

Comments

Popular Posts