MY QUOTES AND BREIF ANNOUNCEMENT.
"See the most prettiest fucker.
She causes you to go out of luckier straights for freedom."
Hello, guys what is your favorite story?
LIFE OF BALLON
ANGELICA
ANGELINA
LEINE
KEVIN M
DUB TRAVELERS
SPINEWORLD OF THE LOST
I am now uncertain of my future but on the side note,
one of these stories will be expanded to a series like one of the ones I write offline
and thus become the official representative story for this website.
She causes you to go out of luckier straights for freedom."
Hello, guys what is your favorite story?
LIFE OF BALLON
ANGELICA
ANGELINA
LEINE
KEVIN M
DUB TRAVELERS
SPINEWORLD OF THE LOST
I am now uncertain of my future but on the side note,
one of these stories will be expanded to a series like one of the ones I write offline
and thus become the official representative story for this website.
Comments
Post a Comment