Eraus and Brittany report 2
Eraus: Hi, my name is Eraus
Brittany: We are back again, we are back again to report specific details of your day here.
The five points:
1. Jamie Hinte is trapped at his parents house where it is dangerous to write the majority of the year.
Hard Coke will be hard to do, until night fall when they all fall asleep.
2. Dying is bad.
3. Tomorrow is the last stand.
4. Being lonely and in debt is sad.
5. I will fight to survive.
Eraus: Now, I interview our author on the five points in detail.
1. Eraus: So Jamie, life is startling?
Jamie: What is that supposed to mean?!
Eraus:You have to stay up to work on your living right?
Jamie: Yes, I do.
Eraus: Why is that?!
Jamie: My situation is more hardcore than what I seem to be whining about.
Eraus: I'm not even gonna ask further cause I know I'm not going to get an answer.
2.
Eraus: Dying is bad right?
Jamie: Yeah.
3.
Eraus:
Why is tomorrow the last stand?
Jamie: It is the only time I have to fix my problems.
Eraus:I guess you are not going to say more.
(Jamie shakes his head)
4.
Eraus:Being lonely and in debt is bad because first of all, you have no one who understands you.
Next you have nothing to buy to make yourself happy. Oh well.
5.
Jamie: I will fight to survive.
Brittany: That is all the time we have today.
Eraus:Good day.
Brittany: We are back again, we are back again to report specific details of your day here.
The five points:
1. Jamie Hinte is trapped at his parents house where it is dangerous to write the majority of the year.
Hard Coke will be hard to do, until night fall when they all fall asleep.
2. Dying is bad.
3. Tomorrow is the last stand.
4. Being lonely and in debt is sad.
5. I will fight to survive.
Eraus: Now, I interview our author on the five points in detail.
1. Eraus: So Jamie, life is startling?
Jamie: What is that supposed to mean?!
Eraus:You have to stay up to work on your living right?
Jamie: Yes, I do.
Eraus: Why is that?!
Jamie: My situation is more hardcore than what I seem to be whining about.
Eraus: I'm not even gonna ask further cause I know I'm not going to get an answer.
2.
Eraus: Dying is bad right?
Jamie: Yeah.
3.
Eraus:
Why is tomorrow the last stand?
Jamie: It is the only time I have to fix my problems.
Eraus:I guess you are not going to say more.
(Jamie shakes his head)
4.
Eraus:Being lonely and in debt is bad because first of all, you have no one who understands you.
Next you have nothing to buy to make yourself happy. Oh well.
5.
Jamie: I will fight to survive.
Brittany: That is all the time we have today.
Eraus:Good day.
Comments
Post a Comment