June 2024 Chapter 2
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
For good but bitter prices,
I create my friends for my own self good
and their self good as well.
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
They will never desert me, they all my created friends.
They love me and I love them.
And we will all stay happy forever and ever
and ever in the castle that is my head.
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
Who is to say that I am emotional dead,
covered in social red, the blood that I have lost.
The blood I have lost covering me wholy,
insomnia likely!
Coma likely....
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
I have to create my friends! Cause that's how bad it is!
And how can it ever get any better when I know
it won't do any good to trust anyone, ever.
I have to create my friends, my friends to the bitter and cold end.
My castle is shinny, it is crumbling but it is mumbling-
I need to get more friends,
then yelling
MAKE MORE FRIENDS!
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
For good but bitter prices,
I create my friends for my own self good
and their self good as well.
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
They will never desert me, they all my created friends.
They love me and I love them.
And we will all stay happy forever and ever
and ever in the castle that is my head.
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
Who is to say that I am emotional dead,
covered in social red, the blood that I have lost.
The blood I have lost covering me wholy,
insomnia likely!
Coma likely....
I have to create all my friends.
I got to create all my friends!
You see I got to create all my friends!
Create all my friends!
I said, create all my friends.
Friends. Friends. Friends.
I got to create literally all my friends!
I have to create my friends! Cause that's how bad it is!
And how can it ever get any better when I know
it won't do any good to trust anyone, ever.
I have to create my friends, my friends to the bitter and cold end.
My castle is shinny, it is crumbling but it is mumbling-
I need to get more friends,
then yelling
MAKE MORE FRIENDS!
Comments
Post a Comment