My Daily Encounters/Thoughts

In this edition:
I face girls.
I face men.
I face women.
I face an assignment.
I face the picture of unclothed females.
I am done.

1.(There is a girl in a classic teenage school way in a green sweater on the way to english, she smiles)
Benya style:
I say "Oh no".
I am not ready.
My thoughts exactly:
Damn, what a fucking pickup.
Then I should pick up. Nah, not ready for that commitment.
Then again,she could be just smiling.

2.(There is a couple, and there is a man looking dead center at me shocked with open eyes)
Benya Style:
I am not going.
To take your girlfriend.
Another person who is insecure about their selves, surely I have something to pick with
that person.
People, cannot just let a tired guy be, you just got start something with your judgements eh?

3.(Receives facebook request from a 20ish girl)
Benya Style:
Well it is time.
To say no,never.

Really desperate for sex right? I am just a 18 year old dude who has never been with
anyone, a girl with experience could have fun. Nah, they would get knocked out too soon to notice how much fun they had for those moments. LOL.
Anyone, no, I need not that drama now.

4.( Walks in and there is a test that day)
Benya Style:
I am alright,yes.
I can fly away.
There is a test, I will ace this test, quickly.
Nah, this material is a bunch of mess, I ruin my grade on purpose.
My life is not to be tainted with this travesty.

5. (A nude girl shows in my ads on this site)
Benya Style:
Such a shock, wow.
Get that off here.
I am in rage. They dareth disrespect my page.
That is a nice body though, even when they disrespect my page.
I AM DONE GOOD DAY.

Comments

Popular Posts