May 2024 Chapter 2

INFINITY LOVE.

If I go away to war,
when I get back,
will you be at the same address
waiting or gone to be a movie star?

Will you still be mine, when I die?
Will you still be mine, when we both die?
When we realize that death can not tear us
apart! That is when universal love starts!
We can love to infinity!
We can love plenty through many vague and
bold timelines and lives!

Will you be mine, if I be yours.
Forever! Can you be my infinity
girl?
Can we love each other forever, truly forever.

 Will you still be mine, when I die?
Will you still be mine, when we both die?
When we realize that death can not tear us
apart! That is when universal love starts!
We can love to infinity!
We can love plenty through many vague and
bold timelines and lives!

Life is a forest simply finding you simply in a
tree. A tree of special romance we can only embrace.
Like special in love tree huggers do!
I will be forever in love with you, if you let me.

 Will you still be mine, when I die?
Will you still be mine, when we both die?
When we realize that death can not tear us
apart! That is when universal love starts!
We can love to infinity!
We can love plenty through many vague and
bold timelines and lives!

 Day will always accompany night, and you will
always accompany me.
A normal life of reincarnated infinity!

Comments

Popular Posts