Eubren Shooters Episode 1
Their girlfriends have all been captured.
I mean their former girlfriends have all been captured, this isn't a polygamy state yet.
Yellow: I call cannon!
Orange: I call guns!
Yellow and Orange: Let's get the bloody job done.
FIND THIS GIRL IN THE CROWD.
Now prepare to battle lyrically this villian:
The topic:
You:
I keep believing there is a history,
we haven't discussed, the many symbols of distrust!
In our pasts, our relationship didn't last
but still, it is not a mystery, no notion, no mystery
why we didn't last!
Hit List Capital Girl:
Believe me, I am not a hell-
I am a heaven, that is no mystery!
And well I am no mystery!
What happened: Yellow and Orange had to battle Hit List Capital Girl for Yellow's girlfriend called Envy. Hit List Capital Girl bit the dust when Yellow's cannon blasted her far and she could not recover from Orange's bullet fire. Yellow reunites with Envy but she does not want to be bothered by him anymore.
Yellow: Let's leave
Orange: There is always another one, let's get this job done! Hold me to this promise.


Comments
Post a Comment