Author's Note.
Hello,my name is Jamie Hinte,
I specialize in making the world better through media.
This project that most of you have just viewed is called a Shutter Burst.
We'll I'll call it that. This is where you place a certain set of ideas at an interval of time that hasn't
even happened yet. For this, I used two ideas per 12 months of five future years that haven't even seen yet. I all encourage inspiring writers to use this form, because if used properly it can bring nearly a thousand views to your work.
In the past, I tried to sell my methods but that will achieve what I want to accomplish in defeating this faulty media.
My next work will take us from 2018 to 2020 called Future Saturns.
The next work after this will be Ressurect Spiderman from 2020 to 2022.
After this is a merger between two currently existing ideas called Angelica.
And you can guess where that comes from.
In further works you can see the theme of the UN-appreciated hero especially in Future Saturns.
I use this theme because that is how I feel right now, I have done so much not for approval
but just to keep order.
These Shutter Bursts will occur two times for two weeks or one time per month.
Good Day, Jamie Hinte.
I specialize in making the world better through media.
This project that most of you have just viewed is called a Shutter Burst.
We'll I'll call it that. This is where you place a certain set of ideas at an interval of time that hasn't
even happened yet. For this, I used two ideas per 12 months of five future years that haven't even seen yet. I all encourage inspiring writers to use this form, because if used properly it can bring nearly a thousand views to your work.
In the past, I tried to sell my methods but that will achieve what I want to accomplish in defeating this faulty media.
My next work will take us from 2018 to 2020 called Future Saturns.
The next work after this will be Ressurect Spiderman from 2020 to 2022.
After this is a merger between two currently existing ideas called Angelica.
And you can guess where that comes from.
In further works you can see the theme of the UN-appreciated hero especially in Future Saturns.
I use this theme because that is how I feel right now, I have done so much not for approval
but just to keep order.
These Shutter Bursts will occur two times for two weeks or one time per month.
Good Day, Jamie Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment