August 2023

Year 1000-2000, life 8

Nico
Born to be a warrior on a desert promise land, the future
meets the past, this place, this place is a desolate waste land
never again, will I waste my time begin a warrior for no
cause but her cause. Where is she? I think she is my runaway friend.
To chase after her is dangerous and I will train to save her
and when I do, it unleashes a bloody terror of myself-Why I kill,
I do not know! Why I will,I do not know.
But she and friends will solve that hopefully though.

Nicole
Try to be a princess when you're just a villager, in a town.
There one guy who makes me feel special, its like we've met
before, somewhere else, somewhere different, younger than before.
But this runaway stint that I've pulled lands us in violence and only something other
than violence can even stop it!

Comments

Popular Posts