February 2024 Chapter 2

 DY.
caged fight!
Dynamite might!
To end this fight!

We are going down into the ground
to blow them out, and free us out of there
insanity,
with dynamite, Dynamite!
Blow with them out with dynamite!
Hey honey!
I can see their end in dust, colorful dust from
dynamite.

They are going to win a fight to fight that they
should never win.
What seems as treasures of the above is actually,
Dynamite!
Blow em up with dynamite!

 We are going down into the ground
to blow them out, and free us out of there
insanity,
with dynamite, Dynamite!
Blow with them out with dynamite!
Hey honey!
I can see their end in dust, colorful dust from
dynamite.

Dynamite! Dynamite, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Dynamite.
(END THIS WORLD IN DYNAMITE! Make a new one...)


Guys, I really think this is the constant fight between
angels and demons or the balance of good and bad.

Comments

Popular Posts