MY DISCOVERY...

For many years, it seems I was fighting on the losing side of the war
but a battle with a great whore and all a great social war
proved, I was on the winning side.
I should be dead by now, I should be dead but there is a
force, a being looking out for me everywhere I go, everywhere I look
I am not sorry but it is time to win this war.
I discovered if I was to develop every one of my ideas not present on here
for every month, it would take me five years to complete them all.
What are these ideas? They are future comics, a treasure trove of ideas.
I do not think I can continue alone for five years, I never meant to complete these ideas all by myself.
As it turns out, I calculated that I had 32 people talented as me, I could survive the torture I had to go through securing these ideas. 32 people working hard could complete the job in one month.
I will not ask of people over the internet because internet collaborations do not work.
Long distance relationships do not work.
The Postal Service ( artist) only had one complete album entitled "Give up".
Long distance things are short in life span.
I am a very tired guy.
More than you can imagine.
I need to focus on finding these 32 or 64 people.
It will not be like the days of old.
Right now, I will just launch 5 more years of my shutter burst and then start expansion, then that is it for now.
Now, I am rarely inspired and tired.
I need to rest, so I can revive myself-why I even started this journey.
My discovery is the way to never give up is to pause for a short while and make sure you are doing the right thing, right now, I am not so sure.
I feel a big deadly event approaching like the ones before, I am nearly ready to face it and survive it.
Forgive me, I am making much since.
Forgive me, my true family, if I fail in the coming war.
That's already here.

Comments

Popular Posts