February 2023
Years 1400-1500,Life 2
Nico
I remember!
Though I'm still just a child now, not the man
I was just because of a forever promise. I promise
to race again in her heart. I become racing through the
fields avoiding great kills for great thrills, for a chance at the
crown. A great beat, a break down happens, she does not love me
as like before.
But chasing into each other,I become a hero, a decibel of might
and grander to save her, I pander.
We belong together, and we live together forever.
And ever and ever.
Then there is death yet again, and its finality,least we get to go out
with a bang.
Nicole
He came back speeding into my heart,
a racing driver, a risky survivor of multiple
deadly instances. I am another racer, shall we
ever meet, he shall taste certain and honest defeat.
But I shall meet the meaning I once had for him again
and we shall love forever again. In peace and harmony.
Then we fall out to the after life together, all together!
Nico
I remember!
Though I'm still just a child now, not the man
I was just because of a forever promise. I promise
to race again in her heart. I become racing through the
fields avoiding great kills for great thrills, for a chance at the
crown. A great beat, a break down happens, she does not love me
as like before.
But chasing into each other,I become a hero, a decibel of might
and grander to save her, I pander.
We belong together, and we live together forever.
And ever and ever.
Then there is death yet again, and its finality,least we get to go out
with a bang.
Nicole
He came back speeding into my heart,
a racing driver, a risky survivor of multiple
deadly instances. I am another racer, shall we
ever meet, he shall taste certain and honest defeat.
But I shall meet the meaning I once had for him again
and we shall love forever again. In peace and harmony.
Then we fall out to the after life together, all together!
Comments
Post a Comment