Bullying.

Bullying.
Chanting. Raving.
Un-praising!
Degrading,heavily waiting for salvation
for that girl that will get you bullied no more.
But she will never come, only to be a bully
as well. Go to college, you get bullied there
Go home, you get bullied there.
There is no place for a happy place,
that's why there are bullets in people's face.
There is no place to go.
There is no place to go.
For people who do not want to be bullied,
but hell. That's what our culture does.
All the bullied go to hell.
If they don't understand, they do not want to understand.
They can not see what some others feel and have to go through.
It is all about them, never about you.
To tell you the truth, they kill you, that's what they do.
Go to work,get bullied.
Go to church, get bullied.
The people here are insensitive.
 People are insensitive because the media.
I wish I could stop all of this because
I've been bullied my entire life and never
picked up a knife.
But I'll start the stand for a better future, a promise
land!

Comments

Popular Posts