August 2024 Chapter 2

 A faulty dream for a faulty person.
HEY! Hey!
Its looking good today, well
fabulous and I see you!~
Put my faulty dream in you.
You are just like the americanized
version of heaven.
I can't wait till the clock turns eleven
till I can see you again.

When you are heaven to me, I am hell to you.
I put my faulty dreams in a faulty person,
yes I did!
I did,I did! I really did.
I did.
 A faulty dream for a faulty person.
shame on me.
shame on me.
shame on me.
me,
me,
ME!!!!!!

I can't wait till eleven to see you,
but you don't love me, you don't even
acknowledge me.
Don't even expect an apology from or for me.
What am I? Some type of loner loser guy to you.

When you are heaven to me, I am hell to you.
I put my faulty dreams in a faulty person,
yes I did!
I did,I did! I really did.
I did.
 A faulty dream for a faulty person.
shame on me.
shame on me.
shame on me.
me,
me,
ME!!!!!!

I can't believe I actually believed I could achieve an
imaginary person that was not even there, just a figment
of my hopeful imagination, you aren't the one and now
my emotions are straight out  done.
My emotions are straight out done, you haven't won.

 When you are heaven to me, I am hell to you.
I put my faulty dreams in a faulty person,
yes I did!
I did,I did! I really did.
I did.
 A faulty dream for a faulty person.
shame on me.
shame on me.
shame on me.
me,
me,
ME!!!!!!

You will never win! I will get my soul back from this lie,
this culture set about the earth, that heaven is the final destination
and not a new life!
I have died and now I aim to lead a new life.
GOOD DAY!
BITCH! GOOD DAY!
All I got to say, is bitch fucking good day.
I put my hope, my faulty dream in you
and what do you do, turn something beautiful of you-
to scandal of all of you. All your lives.
Good Day and damn you currently in your pursuits of happiness.
(You know what you did!)
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

Comments

Popular Posts