How I will be rich.
Many times throughout my writing life, that is the era that accounts now going towards when I first
held a pencil to write a complete good story, I have created a list of what I want to complete.
Now, I post it right here.
1. complete Eiroquers.
2. Resurrect Spiderman
3. Make MK MZODERN the most popular blog in history.
4. summarize the universe in a few poems.
5. Finish quotes for idea database.
6. Finish scripts for idea database.
7. Introduce something new.*
* I have always wondered/ well once wondered the message we send in our words.
The english language is in a stage of attack and no one seems to care or notice.
Many people forget the proper ways to say things or do not even know how to say things properly.
Texting permits new damaging things into the culture of the language that it becomes said daily.
This would be good if people actually cared forliterature the english language and were responsible,
but they are not. As time goes on words in this society go on to mean another thing, and as this is the case things can degrade progressively if we do not care for our words.
Anyways, if you not forget my rant above, I have devised a way to gain popularity to my cause.
That my friends, is to tell a story in 4 words for two sentences. This means eight words.
8. Introduce new buildings.
9. things about the world.
10. Make 300 girls a popular thing.
That is the end, and remember the rich here is found here.
held a pencil to write a complete good story, I have created a list of what I want to complete.
Now, I post it right here.
1. complete Eiroquers.
2. Resurrect Spiderman
3. Make MK MZODERN the most popular blog in history.
4. summarize the universe in a few poems.
5. Finish quotes for idea database.
6. Finish scripts for idea database.
7. Introduce something new.*
* I have always wondered/ well once wondered the message we send in our words.
The english language is in a stage of attack and no one seems to care or notice.
Many people forget the proper ways to say things or do not even know how to say things properly.
Texting permits new damaging things into the culture of the language that it becomes said daily.
This would be good if people actually cared for
but they are not. As time goes on words in this society go on to mean another thing, and as this is the case things can degrade progressively if we do not care for our words.
Anyways, if you not forget my rant above, I have devised a way to gain popularity to my cause.
That my friends, is to tell a story in 4 words for two sentences. This means eight words.
8. Introduce new buildings.
9. things about the world.
10. Make 300 girls a popular thing.
That is the end, and remember the rich here is found here.
Comments
Post a Comment