September 2023

Year 2120-2213, Life 9

 Nico
This is the best, I never wanna go rest and that is the very minimum
of my demands, my wants, my needs when I get around,
I am rich now, do not have to work any jobs that much now!
Unless I pick and loving all those girls makes me sick, venture to find my
awesome chick. There is action  in this life, strive in this life, this is
the good and bold, brave young life. I have found my old wife
and so we get older but this time with me with 4 other wives.
In the end, I decide, it was her all along. 
 
Nicole

And yes, we meet but it is not like the others, I feel defeat.
It is very neat how we took this heat, his cheat -rather my permission
of 4 other wives.  I am missing those times we fought together but now
we got bigger problems to solve. I give him the promise to continue to search for me
if I continue to search for him in the next lives.

Comments

Popular Posts