Ungrateful.
Ungrateful is the term for the people I wished to be with. I kept them in my mind to a good extent and really much the truth is I never fucking searched them up unless they did something to me. These people you must realize are not romantics but stalkers who think they are entitled to a robot version of me that will never exist. Its funny and quite sad to be honest. They never appreciate the effort I put in to try to make things right but when have they even tried. Its the intent that matters and that intent is annoyingly a parasitic one. They leech onto me the romantic. They leech onto me and take what is normalcy and bend it into their own fantasy of terrorism. Its very funny indeed. Do they think this is normal? To wake up and realize they are terrorists of every status quo and every good thing? Going as so far to destroy what everything I had ever done just so they can act as if I am lesser and that I was harmful to them by destroying their purity simply because I am black and not of their little academica faux AP mindset.
Comments
Post a Comment