How it all went wrong.

 You don't know how smithen I was on the lettergrade A that I went from here to there trying to see if I could get a chance to see her and we could be something. But it was not going to be at all.  The lettergrade A- is basic  a person who has such a wavering conviction; that you have to guide them to a conclusion and that you always have to paint the story for them. Its sad really and pretty much fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck that basically they have such a low ideal of autonomy they don't know when they are being taken for a ride and that anyone getting in their head could distant them from you and make them hate you. What is this person? Empty and immature and someone I would not even want to date at all. Like, hmm, let me tell you-being in a relationship with them would only be stressful because at time they would turn on you. That is not a good person but a person who gives evil too much a chance and thus is evil theirselves. They give evil a chance without ever giving you a chance. They never got to know me that well and yet want to make a decision and don't forget you either. That only benefits one narrative; an antiblack one and ultimately one fostered by a certain school grooming basic children into monsters.

Comments

Popular Posts