Some direct syndicate

 I always wanted to win that lezhin comic book contest but you see that really there is nothing for comic book artists to get ahead. I have more skills than I did then. But what I am to say is that banning traditional art is nonsensical indeed. It's actually easier to draw more on paper than on a device and you can deelen lean on paper to save the work without the device deleting the work. I got to tell you that Lezhin is one of those companies you gotta be careful of. They don't treat their employees well. They hate and loathe them. They promise employment to those who win first prize but that is a sign of a shady organization at best. I am to say that would be illegal in the United States really due to things called worker's rights. It's a 🤡 company especially with the looming new law aimed at destroying non compete agreements to accept the job in the first place. You think people have such agency they can switch from Lezhin?! Well no, they actually don't or they can but Lezhin still owns their work. What I am saying it would be better to make your own manhwa/ vertical comic company and that is what I am going to do.

Comments

Popular Posts