Technogothica.
1
There there have been holding things in for too long and this is why I have come to hate Everything about the education system. Making me feel as if my artworks are inferior and then championing the stories of illicit and wrongdoing people who are duplicit and double faced. The thing is that I don't find poverty funny nor undeserved schools even funny. The fact that I. This era you literally have this show mocking a terrible experience many people ergo blacks and Hispanics go through is like eh. It's so funny! Nah, man, watching that show abbott elementary pissed me off. I could care less about this preachy authoritative nonsense the showrunner wants to say about ," schools of undeserved communities".
It's such a dog shit that you wait to grow up and this is all that is on tv. Shit that mocks your fifth grade experience. You think everything is happy and teachers actually work together in those schools?! I hope some idiot is not inspired by a comedy to enroll in some bullshit and realize they in deep. No one loves them. They have no allies from the teachers to the students. I am telling you that is what I felt like going to that first university conned and then after I leave they con me again.
You got some idiot wanting to make some virtual signaling shit only so they can make the money. Lol, I really gotta say that is shit. The showrunner essentially has three jobs means she is elevated as actor, as producer and screenwriter and this show is just a pitch so she can do other projects and fuck with people's real lives. I am saying she is no better than the trash on that campus supporting diversity when in reality no one gave a fuck about it. You do not know how terrible it is to not even have a say about your own reality and some f*** trying to say what it is and that is how systematic oppression works and I don't care who it is or what f****** race they are. When you lie like this you are disrespecting everyone and even life itself pretending to be god. There's a f****** place for you and it's not with the good people. Let me be clear that all these women I have written about are basically these these people.
They have great respect to uphold lies and just do you really actually realize that many of these people never went to the same types of schools I ever went to and does discount the whole struggle anyone had growing up and does discount you for how you came up through that situation that was never easy. You think even being in school was easy?! No! If I had anything to say about anything it is that people like this can say truly nothing about anything. They have no judge of any real world anything when all they do is eat from a sliver spoon. They may not be rich but it's better than the cracking facade of order and structure these schools bring. Let me tell you; these people are a menace and ultimately try to preach down to you as if you are lesser but never realize how their whole sheltered mentality just means they will never accomplish anything really but peddle lies and live a lie. Some people put there be living the insanity that engineering is the one fucking thing a human must be to be peak in society or something like that but it's nonsense.
Just because you had a job picked out for you by your parents and your soulless dickwad of a human being just could not do shit but follow it means that you definitely would never survive in my shoes. It means that if your parents were truly not aspiring and they said sale drugs then that is what your bitch ass would be doing. People, we are not the same and it's called having self will to live your own life which many of these privileged AP Uber people of these moderately good and elite schools ultimately fuck up their whole lives. They cannot live for theirselves because they are idiots, cowards and just stubborn in a way that just makes them evil. Yea, have these grudges against your parents or whatever but when you have been an adult since 18 and have free will and now are 34 then just let the fucking shit go. Some people never grow up. They are looking for accolades and ultimately damn; you aren't getting an A by leering at a black person. No, you are just getting farther away from reality and sanity. You are just wasting a life you could live being fixated on things that aren't real nor achievable. You cannot wipe out the truth of what happened.
I know many of these type of people don't care about my story nor living a life but pretending as they are God of reality and can choose what they want to see. I am telling you that none of those women can ever respect my life for that they don't want to live a life but live by fear and coercion of the past to be what they are today; soulless mindless machines driven on fear!!!! It's ludicrous that these people are my choose lovers for life. It does not appease me because these people could add no value to your life but take away if not try to take away your life and be disrespectful to you and your story simply because you don't blame yourself as an AP special or fucking actor or whatever they want to call theirselves. They are ugly people. Yes, I am saying that whatever that Abbott Elementary show is doing is basically AP student of engineering shit and just using people to make its author rich which does nothing for the actual people who go to said schools. I am not the one who is acting as if the show will change anything in interviews when it's a mediocre comedy at best.
Now, I am going to say I gave my best going forward into college from highschool and what could not ever be an easy childhood. But these people just completely have no mind, no empathy, no understanding and just not good people who think everything is about them not having a choice but to do bad and awful things and still wanna bitch about it.
2
These assholes literally on that day tried to command my story and just make a person a stereotype. It was then I decided that if I ever was able to get back the space of time in which I had wasted freewill on basic idiots who think too highly of theirselves I would say this; they aren't worth it. Lol, a person was deprived of any real social opportunities in the aforementioned place Abbott Elementary mocks to a great fucking degree. By the way; did you know I am one of the few black people of my entire highschool who had a college degree?! And yet it never even came cheaply, lol. You get something like bullying by the worst of the normies, the AP program is full of cheaters who are more like an organized crime group which is worse than normies bullies and then you basically have no friends. I am reminded that all I had was this small Asian girl for a friend in art but even she was for the crime syndicate and just shoved me off to hang with cooler people. That hurt me. I never had a chance. But college was the illusion of chances and really there was no chance.
You try to be respectful, respect people's story and space and do the right thing and if it was meant to be then they would reach out but by summer 2016 and really by the end of fall 2015; I was over it all but a person cannot give up without measurable results and so a person did an experiment. Mindgames would poke at the people to see who they really were and you know that I did not think people would be so bad for being naive but actually let any of those monsters court you and you would be no were. If I am not happy with what they did to me then I would not be happy if in a closer proximity next to these people. Lol. I am telling you these people have no respect for space, for people's autonomy, mental prowess and ultimately just do not want to do good nor be productive but grift. That is how they are conditioned to be and as humans; they have no ability to change or be better and really don't give a fuck. It's complete bullshit these people even care about anyone else especially someone completely different. Hardworking, making something from the ground up and taking risks and leveraging advantages is the person I am. Not working, just grifting, pretending to have skills, class, tact, intelligence and knowledge is what they are. These people are grifters who take advantage of what people like me create. Ultimately trying to in 2023 they did this too much and ran the site into the ground after trying to take my life away in fall 2016 which is the consequence of the poke. They are like pyrochemicals and it only took 9 months for them to implode onto me.
Like I shot something into a set of cannisters and they exploded! Bam! 🤯 I realized quickly how like that girl called Sabrina just dashed away; they had done the same and what was worse is that Sabrina was never actually friendly with me. The whole thing screams," people are very violent and immature". I never thought of it at the time but all they gave me was a commercialized version of theirselves not even real and most of them are just evil. I really messed up on who to focus on. These people had no intention of returning my good will of even responding to them but to make me a future threat against them because their manchild or woman child behinds cannot do for theirselves or even think for theirselves. It's completely beyond people to trust those they like and especially when the person has done no wrong.
3
Let me lay out like this; these people only talked to me out of their own selfish desires and may that be sexual validation to score the " diversity hire" or some nefarious purpose or the fact their real interest or list turned into either of the prior or both aren't people worth shit. They proved they exactly were these people by coming for me. Earlier you had no proof and bros and gurvs; no man was going to waste their time doing nothing! Being nothing! With people like these who I argue and urge are the antithesis of me if not direct natural enemies. Lol
Like mates- you would want to be viewed like this with my history and background? The answer is no. Please, just leave me alone and fuck off too. We never belonged together. You already decided who your master truly is and it's not anything good but pretending to give a fuck when you don't. Some of these people really need extensive mental help. No bitch is going to tell me I cannot create anything nor comics at all. These people weren't an asset in the process but a complete obstruction from beginning to end. These people care nothing about me. Not my ambitions and don't even really know me and if they did; they betrayed that trust. One time this girl like Katherine would be trying to support me by saying," we gotta follow our dreams" but really just later did things that showed my dreams were jokes to her. These people had life and limb but choose the wrong decisions again and again to no fucking end. They cannot change or be reformed and whatever interest they started with was subverted into hate and they allowed that. They never stopped to question what I thought. They just decided to treat me as another black person just in the hood infringing on their school spirit or whatever racist naive dumbfucks bullshit they can make up.
4
The level of lies these women give you is just terrible and ultimately damn. It is to say that they say one thing at first but it is a set up to do the complete opposite. Reminds me of stuff that my mother would used to do. Pretend to care about my work and then spit out against me as if it was trash. Do you fucking think for a motherfucking second that I want anyone like that attached to me for life and I choose it to be so?! Lol. Geez, these people literally know nothing about me and don't have empathy and also are so ugly evil that this never crosses their dumbfucking minds. You can lie all you want and doublecross people but it will get you nowhere. I am like saying you fucked something good up going for the heart of the person. You must be crazy to think that after that shit you are cool when you aren't. I could go into detail about the betrayals but I am not. Not to today.
5
Really whole ass plan goes something like; trying to recruit people for the cause of creating comics yet realizing there is no one and in fact those who you considered; definitely would have hindered your progress. Tried to focus on dating but you know perfectly to be honest my friends there is a 3rd party fucking with your business. Using everything you do wrong to get one of those dumbfucks to join their side and they follow. Can you imagine such predatory behavior and it goes on for years and years in another school connected to this school and everyone just folds on you unless they refuse and of course the stipulation there is that violence occurs against them over and over again but they will never agree. There are some people worthy but truly many people are so unworthy.
If you like someone and someone can convince you to turn against them; it's on par with your ass never having a fucking life or any self will. You aren't even a person but a robot that does what it is told. Alas the fact I even dared to comeback to the school for these bothersome people in great majority( few good people who will never be mentioned because they will be attacked) when the school was not working out was my willingness to try to have empathy for them but that was all just something to be disrespected by them. That plan was to have the comics together and return and then see where things go and basically life would be back in order. But life was back in order by leaving that fucked up place to which I will elaborate later.
None of these women appreciated my efforts or ever gave a fuck about me to even make an effort. It was just about a dude rescuing them and they being unable to do for theirselves. Many of these women are so mentally ill that they just don't have what is the interest in free will. So everytime I was busy and could not say hello then it was a point for the other side and the fact that they thought I was to coerce into something shows that they are abnormal. That they have a history of being coerced and that is all they know! So when a person refuses to do what many people from their parents to school and then this 3rd party faction of the school did to them which was groom; they are confused and see you as enemy. Bruh, I am not going to ever treat women as property!!! Like what?! This is what they expect me to do and this is why they mad.
Their logic is like," we could have had such a great life if you were abusive". It makes no sense and shows that (1) they had interest (2) saw a future (3) cannot commit to any ideas or basic social concepts (4) delegate all their efforts to imaginary and/or racist beliefs to not feel anything and ignore you. They only know abuse and that is what they like. I am not an abuser so it was never a good match. Forget that fucking shit and all their batty eyes because they cannot do what is socially necessary to even be with you. If you want to go with (5) they want to put the least amount of energy into anything to make anything work but put so much energy, pride, life and sin to do that they really hate you and hate theirselves for liking you. I have had enough frankly. They just are stubborn crazy evil assholes and that is all that really should be known.
6
Summer 2016, I literally had the hard work cut for me with making my ideals a reality. People don't know this but learning to make comics on your own from the ground up is hard and requires tons of practice and it's only after continuing that practice through the levere injuries a person encured that they made the method that makes comics for me today. But it comes with sacrifice. I would stay up a long time basically waking up at 7 am most weekdays to go to class at 9 am and then only going to sleep by 5 am. Which means you got two hours of fucking sleep. Two. Then you get to the Sumner where you basically are free most of the day pending job search and whatever which essentially is a waste of time. But yet you wake up at 12 am from going to sleep at 7 am so basically you get 5 hours of sleep which is three more than the spring. The thing is nothing comes easy. It only looks that now because I have been doing the yardwork for so long.
7
The women in my time of need basically rained hell on me and attacked me. I am desperately trying to make my method work and you basically are such idiots that you can only think racist and evil shit about people you have not seen in nearly two years. They are fucking crazy. They have nothing to give you. This whole thing came out of the blue and a person trying to just be in art class. Just enjoying the moment and these bastards break in and destroy it.
8
So they made everything hard and whilst they graduated their little university in fall 2017 or somewhere in that year if they even lasted that long which most people did not at all. Some people who attacked me still have no degrees and ultimately why are they still grouped with the college persons if they aren't even in college?! It is just pride and connections at that and this point. Bruh, they just don't understand they are low tier in the whole spider gang shit of their own makings. They are low tier plebs stupid enough to take orders from women who have been also groomed but are those who register capacities and characteristics the groomer wants. It shows that they aren't the chosen as they thought before and this groomer just preys on their ego and malfeasance. If being in college made them special well know they are no better than anyone else who does not have a degree. They just are pretending they are better but aren't and still hooked on their time in the place when they never got a degree.
Now the top tier people really suck. They really are the crazy people who fill realized as robots and clogs they are by completing college and all that shit and think they are better than everyone else but no. You aren't. From their point of view everything is justified when it's not. They suck. They will always have no will and no ability to even socialize well. No ability to empathize. No ability but to be a person who is afraid of even real living that this academia now engineering career choice is like all they can ever be and all they can ever see and can only think of elitist ideals and are very out of touch with reality and then going to claim hardworking just because one or two times they worked retail. The thing is that they aren't for the people but against the people. You get it? They cannot imagine life without using people who aren't of their profession or rather forced one as but the props to their "brilliance." Lol; they will always look down on people who aren't like them and folks no one really would want to be them. A " hood shorty" has a better chance at a happy life than them by far be because they are human. Yes, it's always these crazy people who live with such regrets they imagine me apart of their fictional family which irkes me because bruh; they had a chance at that life but now it's gone because that is what they decided. They never choose me. They live with deep regret and also deep hate for me because I would not be an abuser and the rage grows in time.
9
Truly no one knows what it is like to try so hard and people just have the ability to do something but don't and refuse to. I am going to say it was never easy doing shit in college. I paid for a room but really all I got was not a room and slept in the lobby because I was so done already from highschool that a person just gave up and you would things got better? No, they only got worse to which is why a person left the college. There was no point in staying around fake people I knew instinctually. The school was not going to get easier and it was best I leave then. Like man; let me tell you that nothing good was going to happen. Even if I had stayed and landed with one or many of the girls( to be funny) it would have not worked out because they all bad. There is no point in reaching these people! None.
10
As I would struggle a lot they would be having fun and then getting angry they had some guilt about having fun or whatever and come to take it out on me. It's just insanity to think these things or relationships would even last a fucking day because abuse is abuse. I did not open my heart to these people for them to do this and definitely did not do it so they could fuck up Kyeombi which I put like whatever hours I could into and staying up late so that it's disrespected by fellow art, fellow student and these terrorists. Like what else are you to call people who follow your every move to attack you basically believing white supremacist idealisms that I should not exist. But I do. Deal with it.
11
That's the end of Technogothica really. Supposed to be a dark noir type of write about how things ended up as they were in summer 2016 which was like a boiling point to an explosion of photochemicals but I included what? The future which is of now. That is all I wanted to do and build up hype but now it's over and done. Next thing.
Comments
Post a Comment