The future of technogothica

 The main thing about school is that it has deprived a person of so much that you give so much away just to succeed and I am to say that no one in the end really cares about what the demands truly do to the potential of people to truly be productive. Mostly from my encounters with these women realize it has done more harm than good indeed. Many projects from fall 2013 , spring 2014, summer 2014, fall 2014 and so on have been foiled by the advent of school particularly when you realize these women the fault of the school. How can you ever say it's beneficial when it endears crazies to be more crazy?! Hmmm?!! Lol.

Hyperthieves could have been so much more but I look back to fall 2016'$ magazine and realize I had much more ideas for the Hyperthieves and their layout amongst things. Lol.And I never went hard thinking my works inferior to what the graphic design program could teach me. That whole idea was garbage and all I knew then is just about as well as I needed because I really would just be reaching myself anyways. It's to be said that greatly it was a waste of time. I should have done those layouts then and then the Wintertribes variants. I should have just gone wild instead of just cheapening everything with these bullshit ideas and just letting the circumstances of the whole college situation and terrible women get to me.


Comments

Popular Posts