There's tortoise in the air.

 So suffocating; the mind is without the notion of devotion and all but to push the same ideas crushing any great ideas in my space. I am the man. They are the woman who are dumb. Scum. Scum dumb woman wanna jingle my keys but really don't. Don't. Don't even want to communicate anything at all but be angry I am not you want. Some safe person to call upon. So suffocating. I cannot hear my own thoughts and then they came try to murk me and I thought was gone but other women held strong to push me out of the wrong! In the end it was dumb scummy little women who want to jangle the keys. Jangle the keys and calamatia me. The world has gone mad and there's tortoise in the air but don't care when the flattens you because you throw up will come back on you.

Comments

Popular Posts