ra police
The Ra's college employs are basically like a little mini police force. A force that the school employs to keep things up the standard they want.Yet but what if I say that those people in part and mostly much of them abuse their power. The thing is that you can't give people who are 17/18 the power over their own age group and they be so vaguely hiding their true nature. For many of these Ra's-the power went to their heads and openly is something that just does not go well for people just trying to be there. Now they were good ones and then they were bad ones and really much I can count on my finger only three were any good. But low and behold; I want to tell you the worst women in the freaking list at least four of them were Ra's. In the previous mentioned environment they thought they were elites and that never ceased even after they left and now it's been ten years. To which what can be said is that women of that sort loved commanding and abusing people. But before we get to that; I just want to say that this does not go for one floor but the many. Alas, I found most of these people looking down on me. Lol. These people held in the status quo of instrusive AP A+ student all the whole in what was supposed to be the " space of the students". Here they acted as implementors of the ideas of a regime and that goes for racist ideals.
You see I cannot deny it now knowing how bent a Sarah, a Veronica, a Leigh and a Rachel have been after me for what is a decade and I have not been to that school since spring 2014's end. Like bruh, what the fuck is going on? It can only be explained by these people getting a big head and think they control people whilst working under a regime like employer. Like bruh, Everytime they look at you and they think they are just fucking invisible and can basically denean your every movement show that not only did being a Ra not suit them it worsened their worst qualities and arguably it lost them many friends and romantic connections. I can see to say that Veronica not only lost the highschool sweetheart by being a tool to the regime but friends and so many friends. There used to this group I hung with called nothing at all but they just appeared in the same study room I liked and so basically became friends in that manner if you can say such. Studying, watching movies and mostly that is what the hangout was. You know I never actually really spoke to these people but Veronica was perhaps the only one I spoke to truly. There was a time I asked her to wake me up and she woke me up. But you see for whatever kindness she showed there was replaced by a fierce loyalty to a false ill natured state.
In this group was Bri, Gabby, Andreas, Kim, Adrian, Veronica and her bf, Gabby's bf. In the early days it was because I was there the day I went to the study room and the day before classes started that semester; Kim and her dudes Andreas and Adrian. That is how it began! The thing is they Kim, Andreas and Adrian basically were friends of Gabby and Bri and basically that connection with them let me apart of this important group. People who were later apart of the earlier group but just became recurring or not apart of it where Adam, A hard drug seller, Rafi, Andrew, Sage.
Now these people are not great individuals. They just aren't. If anyone reads this then oh well. What is crucial to understand is this group of additional individuals were not the best to fit in at all with the regime standards or even good student standards. Adam and Sage were basically just army people which means their allegiance could never be to the school. Rafi; just a normal dude and whilst I said he was not bad- the man is the type of wrong that just ignores certain things and something's he spoke about and agreed with weren't that great.Andrew is one of those black people fixated on how light or dark a black person was and to which I thought he was gay but trying so hard to fit in with " the white superiority" image. Then you had drug seller and very much what this means is that these early people basically fell out of favor with Veronica because as she continued being an RA; she had to crack down harder on their activities later on. Rather they provided the perfect radicalization catalyst especially drug seller whose name was also Adam I think but for simplicity: Drug Seller is their name.
So essentially Veronica became more distant and far away from everyone meaning what? After those people fell off into recurring or not recurring status; the group now had Animi- a girl who I foremost spoke with a got them to hang. So the group became just Bri, Gabby, Animi, Kim And her dudes, Andrew unfortunately, Gabby's bf, Veronica and her bf. At that time she was only spotlighting the RA's before to become the RA and this was still early on in the semester and so basically those people would not come around her anymore. It was over. They knew she would rat them out or just be a creep trying to infringe on their space. The thing is that this was not uncommon. Once people became RA; they lost the trust of everyone really and no one was trustworthy of them because people love to drink underage especially Sage and friends. Lol. Get caught doing that in the storm could get you kicked out. So suddenly they are isolated from the rest of the students which gives them a lot of time and place to manipulated to be enforcers of aforementioned regime.
By the time a dude called Rence became an active member of the group and Amini got drunk one time; it was apparent that no one in the group trusted Veronica with the information and so it became that whilst she still hung; she was friends with no one. No one liked her and in fact some can say feared and loathed them. To which I am going to tell you is that Veronica suffered for this as her bf was friends with Sage and friends and then the study room group that such a division happened. So basically why Veronica followed this bullshit idea is because she was isolated by taking the job, thought she was better than everyone else,viewed the RA people as a family and this the shadowy entity of the school promoting the regime ideal. Meaning she got lonely, a big head and ultimately no one was there to talk her down.
She definitely did not benefit from being RA at all.
Comments
Post a Comment