so to say to the egoists.


 Ignitis Knights.

Truly no one buys my comics and its not because of anything good either. Its because the numbers are filled with the women who hate a dude and some people have spam bots that inflate the numbers a bit but ultimately have been unable to foster a good audience and so here I am just two years after creating this page realizing that no one has bought it. No one wants to see it colored, continued or anything else and ultimately cannot even trust my word. Fuck you. Literally when I explain that no one good is viewing my stuff. Its not any comic enthusiast or anything like that but crazy evil fucking women. I am done. You see how good this work is in quality and it just sits there for years and no one buys it? Lol. I cannot post anything to facebook because crazies. Cannot post to twitter for the crazies. Had a crazy asking me to draw something and thus I did it but where is my thanks? They call me a porn addict, block me and bounce. I decided there after I really don't have to explain anything and just do. But what is there to do about this situation. You go out into the world and these haters friend you on facebook and seek you on twitter. Its just bizarre but no one can buy anything when all these people do is surround it with bad buzz.

I was really trying that later summer 2022 when I was publishing the works but realized I could not remove the lines from many of the pages when my photoshop program was on its last legs and was incompatible with the computer forcing it to not work so I had to really stop and that is why the process was not done. I was thinking, "hey, let's give it onto the people to help me out". The worst decision of my life to be honest. I am done. Fuck that shit and fuck anyone who is a woman and knows that they are that woman. That piece of fucking shit want to pretend they so love me but prevent me from starting my company essentially. One time I overlooked that dumb bitch mocking Zino Flyboy but I think not. The idiot has not even posted anything in like two years and they are going to make a work better. Girl, sit your dumb ass bitch self down, okay? I am going to say I cannot let my work Ignitis Knights nor others fail and so I am doing what needs to be done and that is; going back to the roots of this site. 

You don't want an Ignitis Knight comic? Hmm. Then we are just going to pretend it never happened. None of these works happened. And you can stay in your anti-black hate fox news hysteria whilst behind doors you dreamt of the ravenous sex with black people but leave the fucking site. You have no business here any longer. Completely ruining my effort especially this one and have the gall to claim some lover status. You could not even buy a lover status for $10,000! I am fucking pissed really at this type of shit. I have no good publicity to max the bad and so we just starting from bad. Do you think I should be rewarding people for fucking my shit up with more comics when obviously no one gives a fuck when no one understands that this is a progress blog and when I needed people they just were doing wrong. Understand that you had the great choice to just leave things alone but the ego of a hater just allows you to continue to harass and refuse to even think that the proper thing is to just leave a person alone if you aren't going to support the cause of what this site even fucking is.

I am not going to post shit on this site of anything and like bruh, you do the equivalence of going to a sports game and asking for people to be dancers or some shit. This is not the space to hate on a creative and creativity but to learn it and I was asking a fictional good audience for support but as always just prove as the lovers you so fucking aren't. Like fuck. I think that when you go from having no idea to creating comics and then faced with these assholes impeding your progress-there is such a thing as being too fucking nice.  You people have your fake success thinking you are superior when you are fucking inferior. Like this is some loser shit.

Loser shit when you try so hard for attention that you go to the one fucking place where you have beaten the brush so hard that it is fucking desert meaning I have no cactus fruit to give you all. I am just to say that these women in question who still are in the audience aren't but terrorist thugs preventing real progress for their absolute indifference to realize reality. Like bruh, I tried, I succeed and all your bitch ass did was follow the leader. You never built anything from the ground up but you sure do like to take. Just gotta give so much information that you either one-get bored or two realize that you really are just bitter people who instead of doing the social correct things have endeared to do the most wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts