common name A

  The only black girl in history lab would become a dreamgirl in my mind secretly knowing I could turn someone who was against me foremost to with me a great while and a great degree with my fucking charm and nothing more. But alas, the allure of corruption is just too much for a person. They got to go the distance to be doing things that no one has the ability to say is good. If a person was evil and they were doing it-then they would brag about it. They choose to not do so but they aren't a good person.

This used to be number three and then number 1 crush in the college from that fall 2013 to like fall 2015 but yet a person was being naive and hopeful and so bashful. I would like to share some good times if any before anything got ugly. Yes, when she was in the world of the people and not in the world of the occult. This is for black history month. Indeed.

I go over to say hello but is beatboxing. Returns with a no look. Just continues texting on her blackberry whatever and I am like, "bruh, this worse than highschool". I just walk along the corner away from them and this was a sign it was not meant to be. This red haired girl who would later be made fun of in class came and sat next to her and they started chatting. I was jealous but really did not care. It was a lost cause and the story would have ended there if we did not have class together. 

Somehow I ended up sitting behind her.  She turned back and looked at me and I realized it was her and I was like, "oh shit, this is going to be a long class". But the way she looked at me was as if shy interest and then turned her head back around. She was cute then. Very cute. They aged very badly like much of their sorority friends who strangely I liked two of their friends-okay maybe only one was not their friend but the friend of that friend. Anyways, it was the beginning of a romance story that I really never got the chance to finish.

Did I intend for anything like that to happen? To be rejected as a speaker and then she somewhat feels something later? I am just going to say that homegirl was still talking about highschool and highschool bo so you know she was looking for something new up in the crib. Lol.

Homegirl basically and surely "naturally" fell into favor of an idea of being with me but that was in group activities. There had to be at least three that whole semester including her and 5 more including the minitasks or whatever. Alas, they were always speaking to the girl who I assumed was their flatmate and ultimately would always be walking out of the history class with her. Anyways, homegirl with her was hot as well but like loyalty cause for a minute. You gotta keep these things to yourself. But let's be real-the girl was distant but trying to be nice.

(O*O) One day saw her going up the stairwell and said hello and talked for a bit. Some would have said to continue talking a bit or get her number but the hungry was heavy. Alas, this was to be a mistake but anyways it was not to be working out.

Next semester would see them and they would wait for me to approach but I always was doing something and the one time I could my father just appeared out of the fucking blue ruining my chances and just bruh.... it was just a chance for people to seize the opportunity to turn this person against me and so they did.

No more good times and whilst a person be suffering they be on the beach with that highschool dude and so basically that be summer 2015 but I did not quit them for that but something else all together that they were doing and greatly are behind.

Comments

Popular Posts