ooo.
I have to say that I cannot in any goodwill nor capacity just post here as if the things that happened in the past did not happen. They did happen and people made bad choices and so they will have to live with those choices. I am not going to write here what I am going to do but learn that I will do. I will. This blog used to be the place to which a human could post the deep things but people want to censor that so I can only write shallow things but no, I will not be doing that at all. Ultimately; the whole act they were expecting is just a person to shut up and life continue as it is for them. How can you be so selfish. Everything is not about you and your AP + lifestyle and hating the black people. It has taken so much to get over what could have been time and time again. It is very painful to realize those who you wanted to be with are just but fools. Nothing but imbeciles. Nothing but fucking freaks who cannot even stand the reality they harmed a person. I would want to see these people in front of a mirror saying that shit, " I harmed someone" but they would even realize how crazy they look saying that with their derpy ass stares and just stupidity plus plus.
Nah, I am not going to stop this time or anytime soon. For what they did they need to reap the benefits of being human and that is to realize with actions are consequences. I do not know who needs to hear this but none of those people are christian whatever and just need to quit. You need to stop. You aren't good. There was good you could have done in this world and that does not mean return feelings but realize that you terrorized a person aka me for years and have never apologized for it. Its not good to not apologize for things. Its not. I am done with that crap. Like bruhs, you think you are special because you lived in a room the size of a tin can with two people in it! Are you crazy? Lol.
I was so optimistic for the future again and all these people came at me was nonsense, deriative fucking nonsense from the brains of a pure racist and you just realize you wasted so much thought on people who basically are barely what you can consider human. Like bruh, you just suck at the humanity thing but being a bitch on all fours is what you really excel at. Maybe that is what you should stick to and leave the thinking to other people, oh wait-that is all your bitch ass can do. No ability to think for yourself. No ability to do for yourself and come to a point where I really gotta say I don't care what happens to you when all the shit you have done finally catches up to your bitch ass.
Comments
Post a Comment