Technogothica event

 Finally, we are here to the Technogothica advent of time and space itself. Wow. What an idea! I wonder what technogothica is going to be like that myself the writer does not even know and truly let us discover the fact of a journey where you put your faith in yourself and skills to create something than just riding on the status quo. That is what you got going for you when you set out on journeys. Now, you may not get money nor recognition but journeys you make yourself prove your courage and resolve to fo d things out yourself instead of just being a sheep. Technogothica is going to be about the self determination to make a better world. I am going to talk about several different things. 

1. A forbidden history

2. How being black or labeled as the such is something that should be avoided to even maximize what you have in life instead of it being sullied and controlled by other people.

3. Poverty school and schools with people of color should never be comedies especially from the teacher's perspective

3/4 Blondie; the bright thinga

4. The level of romantic grift.

5. Realizing no one gives a fuck about you.

6. The dark.

7. Hell 

8. Deluge of Satan

9. Terror on Trees

10. Machinations against.

I wonder what I am going to do after all this of stuff being kept in the fucking tank for so long. Yes, that I wonder.


Comments

Popular Posts