I wonder.
One of the most funny things that ever happened or will ever happen is that people building up my hype and then getting it all wrong. What should you be hyped about? Oh, the fact that a person must be a safe black person in the college so that they will agree with your racist and problematic ideas and will be your ticket to gain diversity points for your future moral outlook. What I am saying is that these people are insane. They only built me up only if I was to be general included in their engineering AP fuckfest ideology and I did not say no because why would you put targets on your own back? But once a person leaves they decide you are lower than them and that honestly they are better than you. What a fucking joke but a bundle of fucking idiots. Idiots who then try to say that because I write on this blog that no one will hire me and really much its stupid because let me hold my tongue; if people actually realized what you have done-you would likely be in jail and really much a person gotta say they ain't even have the time to tell the truth as these people try to bend the shovel on me. You want to realize something here. The only person who should ever be embarassed is me. Trusting people to be the people but they aren't shit. They aren't anything but cowards who have nothing to contribute and want to ruin the results of reality just to be the ones at the head. Enough of that crap. Any of those people are clearly beneath me by the behaviors they try to impose on the world if not theirselves. Lol. Like do you really think that thinking you are superior does anything good for you and the world at large. It does not. Lol. It does not! Bruh.
You only drive yourself insane and drive people away and that is all these women can do with freedoms they essentially waste. Chances they refuse to take out of pure bigotry and disgust at people being people. You only had like two or three chances bro and it was never for you to think you are the one in charge of everything. You; an imbecile who basically follows hand and foot with whatever anyone at the top of the hierarchy says that is not even a good institution's hierarchy but something criminal basically have put yourself at the bottom of society. You never even actually are apart of it but whatever you actually are doing for a living was never what you were supposed to be doing. What you do idly awaiting the next orders means that you are a fucking dumbass wasting your life just so you can terrorize people whom you want to be lower just so you can be violent and evil then want sympathy to you and your cause for "mental health". Lol. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I am saying that the whole engineering as a life choice and being an AP student whatever is just a pipeline to terrorism when (1) its not your passion ( 2) you obviously cheated to get the degree (3) nepotism is how you got the job aka sororities and white privilege( that is if you even are white) and (4) being a dolt who can never truly stand for theirselves but follow as if that is all a human can do.
These women so eager to call theirselves my lover this and lover fucking that but never understand they only thought that because they were manipulated to. They never did and it was "that" ( like a snap) to remove it when a regime saw fit! Then it was like a snap to sick the foul people onto me. These people let theirselves be manipulated. They want to be abused but I do never do the abusing! I just find it so hilarious and so funny. You when I needed you; only can do evil and that is why its all just bullshit. No, one cared about me all those fucking days and nights I was there at that college-not really. So yea. What you gotta say for yourself?
Nonsense that your hatred is justified when you as a coward; the prime cowards of cowards don't know shit about anyone! Like man, I really wish to tell some people if not for the fact that you be women groomed, women with clearly mental health issues and women without the will to "moral" aka don't understand right from wrong then no one would feel sorry for you. It would just be something very meanspirited of this era if a person did not have morals theirselves. Honestly; these women have pushed ever button to which other people would have already tracked them down, beat their asses severely and moved the fuck on but I am not a violent person.
Now, its come to a point where a person cannot even have sex without the intrusions of private space. Like bruh, your time was like ten years ago and if you really wanted it; you wasted time flattering yourself that you are above a stranger you did not even know and still don't. Like bruh, you obviously were fooling yourself belittling me by my appearance when its apparent that you like my appearance. I don't even post pictures on the net for the reason that I don't want people to know for a sure thing that it is me. These people are cowards. You realize that you basically are violating people's right to privacy and free speech by bugging their home. These people have made it so hard to even have a social life that I argue that a person should be trying to put all these women in jail. What about me? Its none of your business who a person does it with! Fuck off. Desperate as is and desperate as always will be. The answer I give is no. I will never physical lie in any bed with these people. Like hmm, you are so lucky this prior sentence is all your ass gets because you deserve jail.
You try to praise yourself as the academic gifted of society; well for all your skills you do absolute nothing but fuck shit up that is so basic that really you aren't anything called "smart". But dumb, contrived and fucking evil-man and ultimately piss off about hating comics when your bitch ass goes to see a Marvel movie with your boyfriend or husband who is so out of the loop to your real fucking rachet behavior. I mean; you may have been able only to not get your just rewards only because you prey on people's good nature but its not going to stop what is the eventual reckoning. Eventually someone will uncover what you have done and you will suffer because of it. I wonder if there is a person to tell the people what you have done. Hmmm. I wonder.
Comments
Post a Comment