Nonsense

 The most stupid shit is thinking you need others when no; you don't and you got all that you need and I realize that from that hole these women had put me in that I had to Ash and Pikachu the fuck out of there. Now, I am here and I don't need that shit but you know what intrigues me is the level of dreams I put behind people not worthy of anything but kissing ass. No, all that did not come from me but they let so many people down that they could never live it down. This is their legacy. People especially me and all my descendants will just remember them as the imbeciles who really over specialize the importance of comic creation under their dogmatic fake version of society or the one they want to make where only white people exist. They deserve this failure.

You essentially have thrown away your whole life. For nonsense I will say.

Comments

Popular Posts