Not quiting.

 It's a penny that people make things that are so simple very complicated and it's a sign of their great intelligence is actually worth that of a penny. They tell me sometimes a penny for my thoughts but they cannot handle it. Like really they cannot handle it at all and openly what the f*** is wrong with people. Blogger plus the community college people plus the college people plus the people who are at another college and then the great graphic design haters all combine into one menacing enemy that keeps on taking away. The whole time people can live a holiday these m************ keep on thinking away to take away. I am saying they aren't peaceful people. You came for me and this site and basically you glad that this blogger only gets 2 views a day when it was a 100 a long time ago. I decided that I cannot continue to be in the cross hairs of these people. Life is already too hard. It's time people be shaken off completely because I am not quitting this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts