dsui-dsui

 So when a person's mind can be so easily changed and their actions are betrayal to whatever chance you gave them when very much you could have been a vindictive asshole to them in class and it would have harmed them greatly; just know that they aren't good people. They took whatever chances they took to not even ask my side of things, contact me but act on what is just misinformation and hate and maybe as a black woman you are stupid doing that. How dare you try to pitchfork me when you are just average at best. They may have looked hot then but as they crew older; hmm-I think that I refuse. How dare you? After you basically realize this is your easy way to get out of commitment. I am to say that even if I had stayed-and we have talked there is no way they would have even committed. Yes, I realize that in my years of dating experience after the time I was still a little kid that women who are fickle will never commit and any form of commitment is just a disaster waiting and a lie at the best capacity. They don't give a fuck about you and are only with you for status.

Letter A girl and I come from different backgrounds and yes, black people have those fucking things. This woman whatever values nothing at all but luxury and false value in things. Is the furthest away from humility and discipline and if not does not possess a scientific mind but a devaluing one and one that is very nihilistic in nature. How they doubted me and came at me just tells me all I need to know. They want to be a sheep whilst I want to make the comics. I am saying in that college environment no one be the ally of the comic creator. They all are haters!

And you think dating was to be easy in that environment. None of the women knew I did comics and if they did; oh boy-just wait till you see the sales of Kyeombi because you never grow your circle on the net truly but 4 or 5 people who you don't expect to buy anything and all you get are people looking up your name off old class assignments.

Nah, it is just to be sad how intrustive, evil and impulsive the environment was and is not conclusive to actually learn jack shit and this is the reason plus the "calamatia" event that I did not return at all. 

Comments

Popular Posts