The problems.

The literal thing I can never forgive is making me think that a person has to give everything for a woman when they are literal trash. They are worse than me. I need nothing to actually be doing with them. It makes me so mad that I get worked up trying to put love into what is trash and that trash always has the same evil confluence behind it and the same egoistical nonsense behind it. Many times in my college years I would not contact people to try to respect them and that ultimately meant and means not involve them in unnessecary drama or any drama at all but to these idiots the whole existence of me is a problem. Go fuck yourself. You think you are entitled to me. No one is and ultimately have made things so much hard than it ever needs to be. For more courtesy; these assholes do any and every indignity in the book just because they don't want to be a fucking housewife and got this weird fantasy of wasting away because of me or some bullshit and that is just getting off to your own trumpet and never pausing to realize; I have never even actually spoke to the guy as a person. Most of the talking women even do to me is  belittling and its just so bad. All these girls I wrote about treated me as a kid brother who ultimately was bothering them and just talking down to me and expecting me to just go with the flow of whatever they wanted aka my friends I was never ever going to do that. For someone you "love" so much to dream about them being your forever husband and that is in their ideas and their actions-you treat them like shit. And never realize that you aren't the only one with this behavior. A person never gets the chance to even be theirselves let alone a man around the ego of people who tout their own horn and really are anything. I dunno man, you lose basically what you been working on for months aka 60,000 viewers and so bitches pull some bullshit to get you back to 0, then you'd be fucking pissed especially if you have to continue to deal with the bullshit of these women ontop of that and no one buys a comic. No one.

There is not ever a fucking good deal. No one safe person. You try to get to a safe person who obviously is just a wackjob with some glittery hippy overcoat paint and you just fall for the same shit over and over again and this is what my experience is. There is nothing. There is no one and it will stay that way forever. I don't expect monsters to understand shit but I am going to talk uncensored. If its one think these e-boys got for them is that they don't let anyone corrupt their world view even their viewers. I am coming from a place of love and all these people can do is be fucking vile and nasty. Just let instrusive thoughts win and never give a fuck that someone is just waiting to give you the whole world. You let yourself down and greatly show what a fine little fucking bitch your parents raised. Every fucking time a dude exerts himself is never to be fucked over!

Got some literal strangers getting so bent out of shape that I did not behave as they wanted. Maybe he should have chased me up to my room when we where still strangers. Fuck no. Maybe he should have held me hand when I reached out when strangers. Maybe he should have been the token black guy of the group just to be abandoned and allow racism to just black people who have homes in the surrounding area and even make a video meme thinking racism is okay. Realize this fucking shit my friends; I cannot even post anything to my own facebook without people belittling me as if some lesser, some bitch or some kid and dareth question my experiences is because they are in on it. 

I really wish I could have experienced when I was younger what a gf even was. I really wish I could have experienced it without it being fake. You know what would be horrible. To promote the idea that women are kept items to be loaned out to a dude for anytime and just under certain conditions. I think that people should actually be in the right frame of mind before starting anything. None of these people realize how badly they were manipulated and groomed and I for one am not going to hold a stranger's hand and procreate under some strange hidden regime that is a debackle against god. Get angry at me for not doing that and you got fucking issues and that's all these girls I write about. They aren't normal people but just cult minded little coward folks who cannot commit to anything or anyone. Like its not my fault you decided to get married and realize you cannot explore anything with me. I doubt you were interested because you never made any effort with your resources and power in such an environment. You were a dumbass sheep and still are. Nothing will ever change what you were in the past. Good for you realizing reality is never so simple and that you were just in a very bad place in your life but no; I don't care anymore. The damage is done. You cannot come back from things and think that people want to be as if the start.

A person does not feel comfortable ever dating and ultimately these people just made life so much worse. They come from a place of privilege. They thought they had a place with me but in truth they did never. These were just stolen ideas by a botched experiment from a crazy old lady and never did it represent them. These people don't get how they aren't my equals and have proven they aren't even deserving. So idiotic and just don't understand any of my struggles to even relate or even be of !

These assholes want to be so entitled to a person thinking they can mold them? How dare you even think like that? I am a real person and I already had goals before I ever even knew you existed. The thing is these people never see me as a comic book creative or anything at all but just fucking flesh that happens to be african american and they want to like that and also hate that. The thing is that whole idea is disgusting and sicko freak territory.

Whilst I have been so nice to try to make things appealing to fucking idiots as that is what they are; I have had enough of that crap. Yes, the buisness here is comics and you want to know it is so hard to even make a comic let alone sell it all by yourself and you just don't need bitches dragging you down. Idiots who don't understand anything you went through and ultimately don't care and still exist that you are their lovey dovey. Go fuck yourself. You know what was the last straw for me in removing the Kyeombi site from public view? Its not some idiot who never will make anything mocking my prototype but some person saying they would buy something but never did and ultimately making a fool of me just like everyone else beforehand. I just cannot even accept that everytime you open up and show a woman something-they must use it to attack you just because things aren't going great for them. Nothing ever go great as I want it to but you don't see me stealing essentially people's shit and using it for entertainment. You don't see me mocking people's work. The thing is I dunno even know what most of these women do for a fucking living but these people know what I aim to do and seek to destroy it. There is no where to go and ultimately every response is negative and cannot even post about the works because it fuels the fools.

Its getting to a point where no one can even make a comic because people gotta be haters. Every year it becomes worse and this year has just been bad. The level of people who just don't understand they don't belong is tremendous. I don't personally care at this point that you are racist and hate black people; that's on you and its not going to win points. 

Comments

Popular Posts