Parott Fodder review.
Made a something or another a great boon is this Parott Fodder work. I put it in an AI with my directions and the story is basically not even a story but a template. I suppose I could have added to it a bit more but at that point it makes more sense just to write or draw it yourself. This was an experiment that shows that ai itself cannot create any great works without human deterimination and this means simply that it cannot ever make anything better than what humans can do.
The work made missed every element I wanted in it and just went for this ninjago element stuff that really a person wants no part of or in. Like bruh, the work was repetitive and really adding speech to it was just terrible. The most bland speech and they basically say the same thing each episode and really much out of the 30 episodes nothing is explained well and so it just fails at story telling.
Getting more into detail; the names of the characters and the world just lacks energy and is deriative. They base everything on elements and that is okay but the plots of the episodes really don't change up that much. :9, like really what the fuck is this thing even going for? Bland party fest of bland rip off lego theme of popular 2015 times and not anything good? Lol. For real the thing has some really lame and terrible line drops, " let's go rudolph!" Instead its one of the most on point names ever that is so cringeworthy. Like I did add an image to each post using Pixai but really that was just to say that these visuals added some other story that did not match with the story even though I asked Chat gpt to do me a grand favor with making a prompt. It did a good job but the story was so robotic it never matched ai art and that is saying something.
I made the general idea, then the 30 episodes were made from that prompt general idea and then added speech to those ideas if not promos and what the episodes would be about as if it was netflix. My friends the great thing is that a person can do better theirselves but yet that takes time and really a person's time is not appreciated so this is all people will get. The sad thing is I reach the all time high viewers and then all of a sudden we plummet below a 100 people and then now approaching 6 people a day and really much why? What is going on? Mystery!
Comments
Post a Comment