mzodern vs ai 4
With this selection of images; let me just say it was supposed to be a parade the woman is flying over and anytime you basically do something or another were someone is supposed to be in the sky in ai-they will put them on the ground. Ai cannot fly aka it can only ground characters and ruin expectations and so with that in mind you get the most lackluster images that don't follow anything you want and basically ruin everything making it overtly simple. Like bruh, is this a joke? This is what is supposed to replace artists? Nah, it cannot even make a crowd or a person flying over the crowd unless someone makes a lora of that of course which is silly and stupid itself that being the condition to make people fly in ai. The thing is that an artist can just draw the stuff and not be hindered really much by the constraints of ai. Like I am kinda of annoyed that all what people claim ai to be it is just the symptoym of them being arrogant haters of art and just is an overhyping that will eventually burst.
I can imagine what the people who cannot draw and use ai are just losing their minds by letting an ai control their creativity and basically underscore things as they are in their minds and they just settle for it which is pathetic. Like bruh, you literally let pieces of code tell you what is okay to create and that is just wrong man. It would be more simple to just learn how to draw if anything at all.
I just got to say that it cannot make a parade of any sorts without a Lora that does so and that is the tragedy of AI. Now is there a Lora that does make a parade. I highly doubt it as that would be too much past the settle down imaginations of the AI people and folks that they could never think of such a thing. Alas, there is none. There is only a lora modeled after the look of My Chemical Romance's Black Parade and really that is not to even feature the parade itself from the music video at all. So yea. I can just do better by drawing. I did use the Liyu Lora for some of these but I did not use the realistic option. The Liyu Lora thing would make some odd absurd ideals of what a bat and human relation can be and so we shall never dive into these nightmarish options.
My corrections below basically just do better job at making what I actually wanted to see than ai. Hmm, an undisciplined person can be happy with the crap results of ai that often ensue when detail is necessary.
Comments
Post a Comment