Kyeombi Bookfair.

 Project assignment; Kyeombi Bookfair

Make a bookfair of what a Kyeombi bookfair would look like or how it would like in a bookstore where it is the mega hit to get its own cutout and stand per each different series. Not limited to anything at all or another; I tried to make a video of the bookstore prompt that I tried for ai but really much I just think it be better just to do some exercise to make the works of Kyeombi into what would be promotional bookstands and that is to be said I have not gone back on my word. The only thing that will appear of Kyeombi is promotional works. Often when I make these posts videos no one understands the prior context so I basically said that I cannot post anymore Kyeombi because don't know how to behave and giving things away basically rewards bad behavior. 

Basically in this I will make a stand for Black Magic, Runecasters, Polards, Mysterious and Changer and Universe Express if not more! My works deserve so much more than being in the cruise path of being the creations of someone falsely in the wrong and ultimately I would want to place more emphasis on the works but the sad thing of things is that when you like people and they just aren't civilized and treat your work like crap. I have seen things and I have seen the people. Like 500 of them and ultimately I am going to make a video about each and every one person. If I cannot even speak about my works in peace without people stalking me then that is bad. You got to realize what type of people is a dude even being introduced to be education which basically already fucked up their earlier days and yet introduces even more people who take away from their creations and who they are.

I think that I never needed to go to school for graphic design and really much; hmm as how I have been essentially overlooked suspiciously and this and that -I think this exercise is great to get back at the people I know who really are responsible for such blacklisting. I really have not done anything to anyone at all to deserve this. My works deserve more and basically earlier this week had such a revelation of how life was actually so hard for me in the past. Yes, very hard and just fuck all this pretend care about children and black people and creatives. There is no care or people would not be fucking stalk my blog and basically killing off my business before it can even begin and that is often what romance is like; someone is always killing it before it begins. But I will not kill what opportunities there are before they begin. So let us imagine a better Kyeombi and a better audience at that and I think I will be in business and it all starts with this one activity. Its okay if these people refuse to be nice; there are tons of new people who want new content and a comic alternative.

Comments

Popular Posts