the future of mk mzodern.
I recently took down the Kyeombi website because people have been antihelpful and just antagonist. I realize that greatly when you cannot even write on your own facebook about anything of your comics that you worked so hard on; its just to be said to stop using the platform. But people are not nice. I may have reached 60,000 individuals this time around but no one gives a fuck about supporting. I am to say I am going to do this a different way.
I am to say that Adroit Chica is not something I am going to continue to post about. If it comes out then good and if it does not then fine. I think that ultimately a person will not bring up the project again like Dream One Newyork;because people cannot behave. This is the equivalent of eating at a resturant and never paying anyone. Oh, I would like for everyone to eat for free and then basically get nothing in return said no one ever.
There be some shady things going on with blogger and well its about time I move to somewhere else because like damn; this stuff is just terrible. No one dares support the cause and its like a joke where I did the work to make the products and did not scam people. Its to be said people scam individuals and never give them their rewards ever at all. I did not do that to the people but yet I will not betray my values.
You know one time in the 8th grade it was I made a cardgame but no one wanted to play but this one girl and so basically folks what I am sitting at is basically a place where no one wants to participate and so I am forced to basically just restart. The previous 10 years did happen and they mean alot for development but for selling things will have to be its own blog somewhere else because I am done with blogger. Like bruh, you realize that people should be paid. Like bruh, I thought people had my back this time but they did not. Fuck fixing those ads or whatever; its just not going to work out-I will have to just find another audience. If anyone reads this post or sees its video form realize that I am not speaking to you in particular but blogger people.`If a person ever knew you in real life and if you reported my page or made sure that my comics could not be bought on amazon; truly I think you need mental help and real therapy because literally you need help going the distance for what? Because you are a fucking piece of shit that is why. I am done with this oddly convenient everyone ditches the scene nonsense. How about a person just makes everything public so no one can ever hope to even come back with their nasty attitude that is destructive and antagonistic.
The future of this site is just one of a restart and really there are no fans here just evil people lurking to do evil shit.The flip side is there is no one reading so I can write whatever and it will be okay.
Comments
Post a Comment