Bye.

 The thing I find funny about teachers who ever come about MK MZODERN; its mostly negative and ultimately why would it be. These people are deluded and delusional people. Just because you can live like you live does not mean others will ever be able to or that its even a good mindset to be in. I am sure many out there aspire to be Elon Musk or Trump but realize neither of these people are mentally sane. They are insane infact. The greater thing is that these older graphic design people I came about seemed to hate the brand I was trying to build. I would say that hmm....always questioned it whilst it was spelled out. The thing is that no one is going to ever be able to make it like they did and if a person does not have any job opportunities because they tell the direct truth then fuck them because that is corruption. You hardly taught anything and took people's money and basically suck at your job thinking you have any graphic design experience when you basically teach and not design. I am not saying this site is even a graphic design site to which its not. But damn, I had to take up with these constant insults just for these people to get bitter and angry at me and use their connections to block me from entering the graphic design field because they feel entitled to nonsense. The thing is a person could never win either way. Shut up then just to be outed and targeted later just because you are not the pet sycophant. I know what I am talking about. I know what is what. These people feel threatened by the potential of MK MZODERN and I will push to its full extremes. I will do graphic design from this site and get paid doing it to get simply back at these people who just tried to be so authoritian for no reason!

Comments

Popular Posts