Suighoi.
I think the greatness of life and the greatness of what is good I must share my trades with the world. That in this era people need to be liberated from the ultimate pandering of Marvel and DC comics and be able to create their own comics and manga. I create today this brand called Suighoi for what? To teach the people mostly kids and people who cannot read well or write well to create stuff that they will enjoy or rather a way to create comics that is creativity driven. That is based on the human behavior aka the human way. I think that you gotta realize that comics is not something so hard to do its just people gatekeep it and I think people would benefit greatly from learning the skill and so thus I will begin to teach it. However I will not be teaching yet; I need to ensure my ideas aren't stolen and everything is ironclad.
Comments
Post a Comment