Dream One Newyork.
So basically when I finished the work in 2019; it really was the natural ending to the cause and really the beginning of the whole idea of creating without boundaries as it can be said. When I was to create this I had just left the first school and you know what really inspired me-it was not the women or the people there but things I already had inspiration for. That school inspired me in different ways but never in that way. But what I am to say that it is a heavy point of contention with those whom I once allowed to clance it on my facebook page. You have to realize that I have given up on my actual real life name even having content affixed to its name because these people have put a target on my back. Never can you post anything to facebook and its just terrible. The one time a man posted to facebook-oh the love of god; the fucking shitstorm that endured was terrible and it only gets worse as you post. Its best to never even mention yourself to these people who have always belitted you.
The thing is folks; a person comes from a place of being belittled. There have been people who have always belittled me and that is just the fact of the nature but I came to college expecting different. It was all the same bullshit but these bastards had the audacity to lie in my face that they were thinking highly of me but they never were. They were just trying to take advantage of me and all this nonsense and openly just grew into abusers. O, the great thing is that these people pretend they know me when they don't. Its sick and bothersome and refuse to ever get to know me. You become a character to these people. You don't exist as you. You become something that can be manipulated by their beloved leader into once a good thing and once a bad thing once you leave. The thing is people don't like being put in their place when they are clearly being direspectful and refuse to ever learn. Then how do you as the targeted person even live? You create something that revolts against the clearly ghetto way of things.
I am going to be one to say I don't like how things have gone down. Clearly in this life people need to do better when they just do nothing at all. Everyone wants to be in a fight but does not know anything about anything at all. They are dumb. Expecting the word to be black and white. The real tragedy is how many women fumbled a dude for their own hideous horribly insane and stupid ego. I dunno why you think any self respecting black person is going to lay down for what is the rhetroic of genocide. I am not doing that fucking shit and you can find some fucking black fool to believe your shit and they forget their race but I will never. People of my race literally have not had the chance to really live at all. The thing to realize is that some people escape the basic hell on earth that is the existence of being black and think they are the bees knees but fuck; there is so much shit and so much twisty fucking crap that people rather put on blinders that accept the real fucking hard to swallow truth.
You have to realize these women have gone so far to not only threaten my peace but try to endanger any future success. They did that with Calamatia in part trying to not only injure but end a person. The great thing you need to know is that I was never writing it for them. I knew in my heart writing work that ship had sailed and it was for the best. There is no way in this reality with these people being as they be for any peace or even any friendish, dating or even the most ludricious thing of marriage.
Can you imagine me getting married when everyone belittles me over and over to the most concerning extreme. I can tell you that I am done accepting this shit. I has gone on too long. People have done things that have broken my heart and expect me to deal with this shit and die in painful silence like my fucking ancestors toiling till they were fifty and dying of overwork! When these assholes committed these atrocities they fucked up. Never were you ever supposed to even mention anything of the such of racial superiority. Fuck you; I really don't even know you just because someone was nice to you does not mean you can walk over them. Yes, I may have said hi and not outright disproven your false fantasies and shit but that is only because I respected your right to live as you wanted to. Who is to stop a person from believing a lie; its not my fucking problem and fuck you for thinking you can position something romantic to make it my fault I never saved you from yourself. Well, you aren't the only person in the world who has done this shit. 500 women is the number I have counted have done the same thing. Overestimate their value to a stranger. Get angry they see any future. Try to fuck with the person and their enterprise and you people are the case that America just needs a mental health revolution and maybe just toss about every racist asshole in the loony bin. Like can we be serious? I cannot even sell my works without some asshole flagging it that its low quality or some shit.
You want to feel bitter? You have nothing to feel bitter for! Your people did not waste away as slaves, aren't killed like fucking cattle today just because some idiot feels like and ultimately think you are superior because you are in no shape and form black and fit in with some white ancestry cause. Like bruh, its so silly when all that respresents Egyptians are the fucking ones who basically think that Cleopatra was white and thus they have white heritage. Lol. What dumbfuckery as everyone knows from the offset that these people aren't white and never will be and to the great world will never be. Its this " I want to find white heritage" that is troubling. You want to know my white heritage, you dumb assholes? Long time ago great ancestor grandfather who was likely an irish slave master basically recreated with the african slave that basically creates one side of my family. That is just the nasty nature of things. There is nothing to be proud of behind that. Realize that! You basically have a dude treating his own children like shit over and over because they aren't fully white and the mother never consented. And so folks, you really have nothing bitter to be coming at me for. If anything a person has been too kind for white appeasing mfs who dare possess an inch of their fucking space. You realize that not everyone wants to be fucked up like you.
For a great time I was in denial but the stuff that was calamatia open my eyes. These people I could never live with in real life and its only because I stayed silent that they never knew who I really was to have any great issues with me or try to stick onto me and control me or coopt anything. I am done however being bullied by an audience who appears once and then dissappears to do anything. I only am to say that people botched things.
Let me take my time with things you would say if only these people were your people but they aren't. The people who read this blog mostly are all detractors. No one supports anything and ultimately that is sick. I put effort into running this blog but like damn; you think its easy to even recover from what those women did? Everything of a good vision of what life could have been destroyed and it never had to be that fucking way but it makes sense with history and I was trying to make believe reality into what it will never ever be and many people can live like that and seemingly get away but no. Fuck that shit. I will never live in blissful ignorance like a foolish child ever again. I was too trusting. In all hindsight creating Dream One Newyork was the real recovery leaving the dump that is the craphole of an university and becoming not a character for good or bad but your own person on your own fucking terms. I will write as my own person on my own terms and no one will ever stop me in what is what? The great work I must do.
Comments
Post a Comment