mzodern vs ai 6
Now for this; to even get what I got I basically combined two prompts together and other things and you see the longer the prompt it would seem is the more complex the image is. The thing is it did not get everything right. The woman is supposed to be on a bed in a movie theater lobby and well; it just does not understand that concept but for getting the pose I wanted right and having neat color concepts and things though not perfect; the ai gets a B for this one. The hair is multicolored, the woman actually is a bit older looking than what the Milo character usually leans to and is basically following what I had in mind minus some great details like having an unique face and the bed and the background. The background is okay if you forgive this is an ai but it does not carry the real atmosphere of reality of a movie theater lobby. There are no movie posters, no dark atmosphere and the concessions suck. I can just make a better thing myself and ultimately the ai did make a better version of things but maybe its the Liyu lora that messes up everything as it was not used in that time. Yet I doubt that without the Liyu lora on the other hand you could even get this woman in the first place.
Not all loras are even equal and each has their different strengths and so basically you are mixing three microwave packs together to make a whole meal or something new using the strengths of each which make up for certain weaknesses. The weakness of the Liyu lora is that it certainly cannot do certain backgrounds and the character definition is weak. I don't think you can make a male character with the Liyu Lora even though its possible with other ones based on a specific archetype.
The great thing about being able to draw is that you can mix three people into one person if you have enough skill and talent and really much it only takes practice. You actually don't need an ai to make art in reality. It would be easy for me to make a male Liyu but for the ai that would be a hard task because it does not have any data on that and without another lora to help it; it just would not work out. Specifically the instructions for the Liyu Lora say it can only make an immature looking woman.
In my correction below basically fixes things to the betterment of the original vision.
Comments
Post a Comment