the backgrounds
Next we gotta make some backgrounds for each of the rooms I want to exploy. Then backgrounds for the different storylines. This is most crucial part of something that I want to build up and become interactive, can you even guess what it is? I already done something like this in fall 2014 but this time its gonna be more highscale. To which you have never actually seen at all. This will lead into something else that is very exclusive to people who want to learn my methods.
I started with that adverisement for what I may call the future brand but I guess that was the final straw for all the 60,000 people to get them running for the hills. The ultimate thing is that; hmm, the backgrounds are very much something people get paid to produce. Maybe a person wants to build up a portfolio to become a background artist. The whole graphic design thing is not working out at all even though I put so much time and effort into it; no one wants to hire me because corrupt is a thing. Yes, indeed.
One of my favorite stories from the earlier part of before fall 2015 was even a fall was the time I went to try to get back to that olde university. Kudos, by that time most people had left the college only leaving the most unstable people to graduate. You ever wonder about that? How you can get most of the dorm not even graduating at all from any college like ever. The background of this is that; I would be in a place that was so aesthetically something or another. It was like the opening to something bigger. Now people you don't have to see what I see but that is what was actually there. Distractions in the wind purposely construed to tick the most vulnerable out as they are the same as the people manipulated.
I was going to a consuelor's office that day and the woman came out and was basically so disgusted by me that she was just being rude and not doing a good job at what she was supposed to. So cheery at the orientation but no this woman was crazier than a sock puppet without a master fraying in the wind but they did have a master. The whole thing is it turned me off from going to that place again. Even though I applied two more times there; its best to be said that I belonged elsewhere. That leaving was not a mistake. The long look of feral anger on this woman's face is to be said that just because people share your same race does not mean they are your people. This is the worst I was ever treated by anyone. It did not secure a good semester either but just one where people would not be nice at all. This unnice behavior would be said kicked off by them if not continued by them and other exemplaries to a greater body of insane women. This be the be background you need to know. For one this is not at all that cool.
Nope, when I come to make these backgrounds-it is to basically enter into some other place that is a background itself to transcend and become with the purpose of the place and to which I give it. If a school is meant to be a place to learn then my objective is to go the distance to make it a use to my true wants and desire. Instead eitherway if the school is meant to be or it actually is not at all to be such a place does not matter. The school is a terrible place in this instance and a person was just done with tolerating the nonsense of the people pretending the school was actually a school when it was more of an endoctrination camp where certain people where valued above everyone else and fuck people if they even are different or normal. The thing is that school was not a school here but a status symbol and nothing more. It was to be fake even if you tried to make it of learning and going the distance to make use of the space to reach your comic dreams; the people there predatory of a certain class and whim would prey on you just like that woman and just like woman peers your age. They had nothing else going for them but that.
When I make the backgrounds this time then its to tell a story and that will be that. To give life to something that needs to be directed and so I become the director.
Comments
Post a Comment