mzodern vs ai 5

 In this selection of images the main qualm is that the character basically does not follow the dresscode in the prompt. Where is the bikini top or tank top and the black jeans with something affixed to it. The surroundings where to be a castle courtyard but the Liyu Lora literally cannot do that. I was looking for a tv to be in there as well but the ai did follow these ideals at all. 

In my correction we have basically something much better than what is this boring stuff. I am going to give you a moment to process the idea of while this is good; its not what I asked for. You would think it would actually be able to give at least something of a castle. Yes, this is the same prompt as the previous episode but I forgot about the castle element in that one and so basically what we got-is that it just made this space out of what it could do. I am guessing that you could not include any castle elements.

Literally, I am just to say that it is just a waste for this thing of ai to exist and basically give these lackluster results to which look good but its just not what I was asking for. I could just draw the idea and do it myself but I wanted to see if ai could replace an artist but it cannot. Simply is built on ideas that not know what art even is.

I was thinking in the concept of making this a competition show between ai and real art; hmm, the thing is that ai cannot compete with people and people are at a whole another level. The complexity of ai is to make all these ugly ass details in art that some one who cannot create art thinks is cool but actually is fucking ugly. Humans make art with different detail and its specifics that they can control. You cannot highlight anything in the ai program or process and add a pattern least in post. The thing is the whole methodology is very inorganic and that photoshop is closer to what organic creation is. That is sites like Pixai are made to just give some fake semblance of control that does not even really exist. You are picking three loras and one model and some other stuff if you choose but that does not give you control. You can try to specify patterns in the program but no; it all just sucks.

Many times I would try to get a pattern onto a bed but it just does not work and so you are to say that ai creation is very against people actually having any real creative control but the illusion of it. As an artist you can simply draw the patterns on the bed and draw things however you want but AI forces things into what they aren't. Really tries to just go for what is easiest and that is not what art is. That is what people who make these ai models and loras and 3rd party sites ultimately don't understand. They need to code at least three levels of comprehension to how things could go but literally don't because these people have no artistic training.  Even that pointer would not help ai reach the level of what a human could do. For everything considered as I have tired for months, Ai basically does the same easy way out stuff over and over.

Comments

Popular Posts