mm culture is back.

 I have considered reviving the honor of this site as the most crucial element of what I have been doing recently and ultimately people may not respect it nor my peers, a lego company, a marvel company, a dc company, local graphic design companies, some governor's niece or anyone but I don't care. I promised to make this site detailing my creative process and that is what I am going to do. Now people may not give a fuck about what I am doing but I don't care. I don't care about the views in regards to this.

Why I did not post Adroit Latina is for the fact that ultimately there is no appreciation for what I do and now should I be rushed to put out things that  are not finished? Nope my friends and never in the day of the world willl be forced into these things. The great thing of the event that I call Calamatia is something that people may have become tired of hearing as almost as they caused it but like mates-I don't care. People want to be dicks about things then that is them and it will not be me. I mean I don't think anyone views a site to such a degree and then the next month everything falls off. That is just rude. You should know its rude.

I really don't have to post anything but I post today to start to finish things in regards to MM culture and unfuck what these people have done. MM culture is what the blog currently has for its title and over the years there have been many of these titles leading up to this return. What I wanted to do with MM culture I will do soon enough. I have things planned and no one will dareth try to interupt me this time as it will not work out so nicely as the last.

I am done with people's shit and they if cannot get out of the way I will wipe the deck with them. Oh wait this year people have been the most stubborn of them all and seeking to think that they are welcomed when they are definitely not.  You can surely comment on shit from the side of your mouth but literally.can never say it to anyone's face. I will say it to the people; you will not win and ultimately you suck. Cheap tricks don't win a war and that is what you have bought yourself. You could have just been normal about things and not come for a person's character and livelihood but that is out of your fucking reach to even do.

The nasty behavior of these people makes even posting promotional materials a safety threat aka you have people so fucking terrible they just come here to laugh at stuff they will never create. Good luck on whatever show you want to create when you cannot animate and have nothing to promote it. I am to say that I did not do whatever I did in the past to be fucked over by a bunch of privileged do nothing idiots.  What these people have done is unacceptable.

Soon; I will find the means to finish what I started 7 years ago.


Comments

Popular Posts