M*(Ul

 The great effort a person has made to go and do the things that are hard to do is tremendous. I tried to do too much however and control people who basically are wild animals. You cannot get back the face of humanity once you did what you did that whole day. I had plans for the future and you fucked them all up because I gave you too much control over me and ultimately; I should have never turned away any woman that was after the time I left that place for you people aren't worth anything and aren't innocent but the perpatrators. 

I don't think people realize how much a person went through to even make comics in the first place. There is no place where you can just go to a school to learn anything and meet peers and professionals and all that stuff. There is no place at all. None.  Some would say I became lazy after 2016 but that is all wrong. In fall 2014 I ultimately starved myself for the entire day until dinner to work on comics or rather create a means to reach my goals. I worked on a strict regime and all these dumb fucks can do is steal ideas, churn them into nightmares and think I am an item when obviously they are the dumb fucks who would have nothing if it was not for me they steal from. I will not forgive you. I live basically alone and you are confident in which you deem a necessary evil and deprive me of things you as a basic stranger don't have control over of. Oh, but you think I belong to you as a lover. Whatever you deem as love is just abuse and nothing more. Basically women try to throw a person some love but they rejected to focus on some dumb goal of having chances with dumb people. The biggest mistake and joke of my life is this effort. This same effort of trying to reach people who are so fucking priviledged they got everything they need and more but turn out still to be dumb, lazy and stupid.

I really tried my friends but none of that was good enough at all if ever. I think to say that ultimately everyone is too dumb to even know what self enterprise is or having no support and then have people who you want to be behind you basically be against you the whole fucking time! Its disgusting and these people want to cling onto you for years even when you realize the truth after some horrid incident. You think that really a person likes you after you get them publicly ostracized because people are dumbfucks like you who don't even what is really going on and don't care. Like fuck you; you could have supported a person and contributed but all you did is become an asshole!  Never cared that whilst you partied, had sex and all this fucking shit; a person was suffering and just going through it. I really gotta say that you people don't know who dumb and ugly that makes you look. That you aren't even an attractive anyone anymore and that you fucked up your good standing for nothing because essentially you are both nuts and evil. Get fucking help.

I don't think anyone even appreciates what a comic actually is because they cannot even read shit to save their fucking lives. Like yo, you are stupid and really much have no context to even know what a person is even doing. Its like building a car yourself even knowing it has been invented which means everything has to be invented by you. Its like you are on an island and stranded and you have to first build every tool and mechinary to even build the house you are going to build on the island! And to say that its hard. It might as well be fucking impossible and then you get a bunch of assholes pretending to be good people when they are just bitches. Like you don't know how dissappointed a person is in these people. They really let me down and tried to put me down to like a fucking dog. I hate these people! They understand nothing. Just nothing at all. It makes me want to fucking scream. How people could be dumb for years and never realize what a person they are supposed to "love" could be going through and why they made the decisions they did. Just fuck off. You had enough time to even get a brain but you never did.

Oh, I try to make this site about comics and these bitches essentially highjack every fucking thing on the site and make it all about them. The image where the woman is blue haired and has short hair is not for anyone from that place. Its an image I made for them whilst I was trying to date them but it never works out. Its always some mental illness or whatever and they smoke their pot and think they are so fucking cool. Like man; I dunno-I don't think you are cool anymore really-you fucked that all up but anyways how someone could take this to mean for them when its not just shows the inability for these people to even mind their business especially when they have no courage to even show up in real life. Put so much effort into mimicking a dude whilst being with a dude who leaves you to go to the army and then you just go through a cycle of dudes wondering if and then writing a facebook post about it. Its just enough to say you are a stalker, man and always have been and see things that aren't there. There is only one image I have ever drawn of them and it be one they not understand. If you were going to stalk then you could have been the support but you refused and decided to be the terror of the night. You aren't nice and just try to make something that was hard for me to something that benefits you never caring to understand that you gotten everything wrong because you decide that I am lower than you and cannot offer anything even when its something specific about my life and relations. Stupid, crazy and pathetic is what you are. How dare you? You just want to be cool so bad when you just fucking suck. Truly if you wanted to be needed; a person did need you but you never showed up not even once but just be a fucking creep. That's all you people amount to.

You had a chance to do something you probably wanted to do but just did not do it and no one was going to force to do anything but surely you can stop now.


Comments

Popular Posts