mzodern vs ai 8
This is another set following the mega prompt of the girl in the theater lobby on her bed. The whole ideal of that was just to see how far the ai could go with an idea and it sort of went there but not strongly. The whole thing is that a crowd was supposed to be there around her but they mostly show up as a black outlines in the distance or chill on their couches in the lobby. It would be a weird lobby for these people to be in much like an airport which is not a function you see in a movie theater lobby but it could be. I dunno, I guess for people to eat, relax and wait for their movies to begin.
My corrections mostly deal with the character and how I would have their shoulders showing and having googles on their panda hat and well let me say that the improvements could literally include better people in the movie theater lobby instead of having them blobs and disfigured make them much more defined. The thing is a person could do this and yes it would take time. The ai taking time but goes faster than a human yet the art that is made is incomplete in my eyes and the borders and boundaries of what makes human and background becomes blurred.
I gotta say that I could really go beyond the levels of what a person would normally do just to be petty to the ai. Like there is so much that it could never do that I can do easily and you have to write these very specific commands aka prompts with the necessary loras and direction to even get near that result. So basically these corrections are just like drafts and ultimately it would be too much for a human to try to compete with the pace of ai which just makes incomplete works anyways so you might as well just make drafts as well. I mean if a human did try to rush their works they would just create incomplete works anyways and/or harm their actual self in straining theirselves so its why everything is a draft. I don't think I am going to waste my time creating finished versions of things. This is simply a means to show by just by drafting; humans can go further than an ai and that while ai creates these pictures that seem finished-they aren't from any real artist. No one would use these things as a final project unless untrained and really not an artist which is what many people do. To a real artist-these unfinished ai works are just tacky looking.
Comments
Post a Comment