mzodern vs ai 10

 Now,my friends we cometh to a time of the 10th episode and for this one. I am to say this liyu lora and its horrific errors inspired me to create version you see. The woman in a suit with a colorful patch on her right cheek is the best result of a liyu lora and it got me interested in these errors and so I experimented for a great deal and awhile but ultimately witnessed something very horrific that reminds of those effects  in the 1990s cyberpunk movies and so I stopped. So the thing to recognize is that the Liyu Lora gave such unexpected results that I continued to dabble with it and so I decided it would be good to write a great deal on the lora and this weird oddity of tech to create both horrors and complacent boring good enough art. I think that you can respresent this in some ghost entity and then some boring office worker in their 40s being both these results.

I really love the fact that ai can give such different results on how it wants to behave. This whole thing inspired me and really much the whole thing even came about using another site's ai workings and really much these two idealisms did not mix well it would seem. But me the artist saw the potential and thus dabbled. I picked the most normal of the four and ran with it and essentially over time made this refined image. The funny thing is that it turned the tv of the original image into something else of a glass enclosed space and lol; what? Yes-I was very intrigued as it interpreted the outline of the tv as that. 

It would seem this is the best place to showcase the pitfalls of ai. No matter what little trick is used; many times it fails to even breach the original ideas of the user or allows them to reach that goal. Simply I am to say it opened my eyes a bit to a world that could be but made realize how special the Liyu Lora is at making backgrounds. I made some videos off a product of these investigations and it showed a different mascot at the top of a building each time. I later edited the image to have a latina present instead of an asian woman and it just made the character muddy and steady lacking color. The thing is that you basically could see the potential in ai only if you are an artist but for anyone else they would accept that as their means of "besting the artists" but that is sheer comedy itself when of course-bruhs and gruhs  they are literally accepting something that just does not look complete and thus does not look grounded like a real location.


Comments

Popular Posts