The people against me.

  I really don't think anyone understands how disrespectful it is for 60,000 people to view your blog and yet refuse to even support the blog and then just ditch it. Hmm, or I am to say how odd it is when a person starts to make a bit of money they just dissappear as if nothing ever happened. I am to say foul play is at hand here. It all started when I tried to enter this creator program and these sons of bitches said my content was low quality; that is a very diverse opinion mate and openly who actually cares but how they missed the everything of how much numbers a person pulls in is concerning. These people are clowns. Just because you don't like a site please fuck off and don't feel entitled to police fucking freedom of speech. The great thing from this is that blogger is so pathetic in its security that anyone can do the fucking thing of basically screw the thing over. I take it as a means of war to do this shit. I am so fucking tired of bad actors and I will fuck their day over by exposing them of this. Everything had been going to the route of which you had a stable viewership at a certain level and then after their review it drops down to 0; no it is them. A person does not work on a blog to have this shit happen. No, they do not. Like man, I will find the evidence and I am going to sue them. The fucking shit is this? Like after months-the viewership never just drops to zero because another month happens so it must be them.

Comments

Popular Posts