Fuicke u.

 I dunno care who reads this but like bruh, I am tired of the alternative vape pen crypto crunching little woman who thinks they are so independent but are totally dependent on a vape, their alternative clothe style and ultimately just are leading people on for such a long fucking time. I thought a person had something going but no; I had nothing going. Its all a waste of time and ultimately hmm, there can never be a winner not in this society. If you can even have children with any other person then something is wrong with you.  Like bruh, let me be honest here-there are no good women out there just people who take advantage of conveniences and things looking a certain way. If you ever change them; then they say " fuck you". There is no such thing as real love at all. None. For years listened to sweet nothings over and over again. People so afraid of actually giving things a chance that they are all cowards who deserve the twisty mental hell they live in. I mean; these people are no saints but antisocial. How dare you occupy my space, my time and my life and then toss me aside as if broken. Fuck you.

Comments

Popular Posts