Fuck this shit.
Like bruh, I have not really posted to reddit this year and you can see why. The forums are gatekeeping forms that literally aren't open to discussion, free commerce and anything much and aren't really forums at all. Like how are you supposed to be a social media when people cannot promote theirselves, things they like and things of the such. The moderators are corrupt likely because they just want everything to stay in their whole group's groupthink and really just censor something that actually belonged there. Like man, you think you have so much authority to tell people what to do when literally the site is free for all and this was in the rules. I could not even post a link to the site itself and just dulled everything down but even that is too much and so basically what the fuck can you even do on reddit? Nothing much. Its over. I am not using that site anymore.



Comments
Post a Comment